Monday, November 30, 2009

Anne Harwell & Christmas Chinoiserie


Some of my favorite Chinoiserie Christmas gift ideas are those of the talented artist and blogger Anne Harwell of Annechovie. Please check out her Etsy store for these and many other beautiful ideas. I have several of Anne's pieces in my own home and I am struck every day by the wonderful colors, design, and attention to detail. Anne also does commissioned work and will be happy to work with you on a painting of your home's exterior, a room, a vignette, a pet, or whatever strikes your fancy. Anne was most recently featured in House Beautiful. For Christmas hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, and perfect Christmas gifts, any of these would be a Chinoiserie Chic choice for the Chinoiserie lover in your life.









12 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Anne does have a nice handle on capturing the lovely whimsy of this style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House Beautiful! Good for Anne. We love her work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anne's work - and I'm dying to get my hands on her stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to post this, Beth! What a lovely surprise - you are THE best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison-Yes, her works are always happy and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne-You know I am a big fan. Hope you had a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blame Anne for my foray into the blog land!
    She is a wonderful person and artist!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  8. pve-I agree-she was so supportive of me when I started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her work! I also have a thing for chairs, so really like those prints!

    ReplyDelete