Monday, December 14, 2009

Chinoiserie Christmas Cocktails


These are two fabulous Christmas gifts for the Chinoiserie lover in your life-Yazi Ginger Flavored Vodka and Domaine de Canton French Ginger Liquer. Please click here for my previous post on Yazi and here for my post on Domaine de Canton. Yazi's red and etched dragon bottle and Domaine de Canton's pagoda bottle with black stripes are the two most beautiful bottles on the market period and the taste is sensational. For about $30, either would make a welcome gift for the sophisticated Chinoiserie aficiando.


12 comments:

  1. Love the bottles, both are gorgeous.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if the ginger would soothe my hangover after drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, don't you LOVE Canton! Sooooo yummy, I use it in cooking as well...yum;)

    Best,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just purchased a bottle of Canton over the weekend -- and not only is the bottle beautiful, but the liquer inside is beyond sophisticated and rich-tasting (think ginger with a heavy backdrop of creamy vanilla). My husband absolutely loved it paired with hot cider, but I'm anxious to try it in a hot toddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture_item_detail.php?id=288886

    Beth,

    I think you need these in your dressing room.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leeann-And delicious-you must try them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Averill-Yes, it's versatile and quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cristin-These are my two favorite to display on my bar.

    ReplyDelete