Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Christmas Decorating-Dressing Room


My Thomas Pink pink dressing room is quite dramatic on its own, and requires only a bit of tweaking for the holidays. Please click on the photos to enlarge them. Above, the blue and white Chinese ginger jar gets dressed up for Christmas in a pink tassel. Below, the crystal chandelier looks quite festive.


This feather boa looks like a garland hanging on the full length mirror.


A pink Phillip Lim cocktail dress is all ready for a Christmas party.

A vignette on my dresser with a vase filled with jewelry and a small hurricane filed with miniature vintage ornaments.


Another view.


The vintage Chanel tulle hat looks like a wreath sitting on the ghost chair.

The entrance to the room with its Chinoiserie gold bamboo framed Camellia botanicals and sconce with a pink striped English paper shade.


27 comments:

  1. Oh my, how I LOVE your dressing room!! A little bit of frouf is ALWAYS welcome... Fabulous color choice. Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could we not know you love hats? Great collection! What a bit of delicious fun. Does Mr. CC have a room of his own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dressing room...and you're so lucky to have one! you've officially out-frou-frou'd me! LOL!
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a girly delight! I love the fun and whimsy of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah. Gotta be honest, Beth... I am severely jealous!! I would love to play dress up every day in your dressing room. One problem - I am really bad at hanging up my clothes after the fact - I have this huge chair in my closet, and i throw everything on it!! Bad bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fabulous room! Great display of the shoe collection - man, we need a bigger house!! I want a dressing room too! Love the frames you used for your botanicals, where did you get them? They look vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cozy! Wonderful!
    Oh and I love your ghost chair!
    Have a nice weekend,
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Its like what I would imagine being inside a pink macaroon would be like -- delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a fun room! I am sure you have a great time getting dressed up in there. Love the prints on the wall and the ghost chair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I sign up for this blog's postings? I signed up for your other blog but cannot find a way to do this one.
    thanks,
    nancy
    www.rivieraboardwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm lovin those Pink Boots on the floor in your dressing room....The Pink Pig could use those right now here in the North Country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Home Before Dark-I adore hats and no, Mr. CC is lucky to have a closet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallie-You need to respect your clothes-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dagny-I love having everything visible and organized. The frames are new-I had them professionally framed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Signature Style-You can sign up for the RSS feed at the bottom right. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dressing room is always so inspiring. Someday, I hope to have my own...alas though, sharing with the hubby is a fact of life with this house (unless I can convince him to move all his clothes upstairs).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica-Thanks-I'll check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Averill-Yes, move his things up or use one of your extra bedrooms like I did.

    ReplyDelete