Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chinoiserie on OKL

I didn't snag this lovely Chinoiserie reverse glass vintage painted tray at the One Kings Lane Windsor Smith Tastemaker Tag Sale yesterday because I thought it was too similar to the one I have pictured below. There have been some wonderful pieces at these interior designer tag sales-I hope you've been following them. Two tricks of the trade-be signed on right when it starts and put items in your cart pronto-they stay in you cart for 15 minutes while you decide. Great stuff goes fast! Nickey Kehoe should have some interesting things next Saturday.


10 comments:

  1. I thought of you while strolling along OKL and wondered if any lovelies your way came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like yours better. Good point though on put it in your basket and ponder while on your quest!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have scored that. There must have been just the one. I think Brooke got it:)
    Yours if fab too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home Before Dark-There were some lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karena-Thanks-I think mine is more elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your site is fantastic!! SO inspiring!!
    Thanks!! XO Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad I missed out on Windsor's chippendale bench. The problem with these Saturday tag sales is that I always forget about them until it's too late! I need to start putting them into my Outlook calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Averill-You need to be on line right when it starts.

    ReplyDelete