Friday, November 26, 2010

A Chinoiserie Christmas


Beginning today, Chinoiserie Chic will focus for the next month on a Chinoiserie Christmas with everything you need to know about decorating your home for the holidays with Chinoiserie as well as the best gifts for the Chinoiserie lover. I will include lots of ideas from my own home including the transformation of my dining room next week when my new Chinoiserie wallpaper is hung. Today are three great gifts from Gumps- a Pagoda Lantern, a Porcelain Kwan Yin, and Majolica Foo Dogs. Each is under $100. Now through November 30th, save 20% on online orders of over $100 with code FRIEND.



6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to show us over the next month.

    My home does not have a Chinoiserie theme, but I discovered your blog because I decorate with blue & white porcelain, so I will be looking to see what there is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinoiserie, it's so timeless.
    I want to say I really do look forward to your post. Thank you.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan-There is sure to be blue and white-stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete