Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clarence House David Hicks The Vase


Yesterday Aesthetic Oiseau posted this Ruthie Sommers room above that followers of Chinoiserie Chic may have identified as one of my favorite wallpapers and fabrics, Clarence House The Vase by David Hicks. Below are many marvelous examples of this dramatic, classic, iconic pattern. Click here if you'd like to have two yards of your own fabric in the gorgeous blue colorway at a fabulous price.

David Hicks


Jay Jeffers


Meg Braff


via Little Green Notebook



Alexis Papachristidis

Colorways







6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Beth! I didn't know there was orange...I think I just found my favorite. There are even more examples on my blog today - think you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously gorgeous..the orange,blue and yellow versions make my heart go pitter patter...BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pattern!!! Would be so hard to choose one color...they are all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just saw AO's post. man, i love this pattern, especially in brown. how lovely it would be in my house! xo kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pattern is amazing. My favorite is the blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow is by far my favorite, followed by the orange. LOVE that kitchen with the yellow and those gorgeous Roman shades!

    Ann

    www.horsecountrychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete