Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Faux Bamboo Chandelier


When you think about Chinoiserie lighting, I'm sure your thoughts go immediately to the iconic faux bamboo chandelier. They are the ultimate in Hollywood Regency and Palm Beach Chic. As we will see in an upcoming post, they can be used in the entryway, dining room, living room, bedroom, or kitchen. We will look at new and vintage versions, at all price points. Today we start with this wonderful Bamboo Tower Chandelier from Shades of Light. I love that it is available in six colors - turquoise, coral, green, red, white, and yellow.





3 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I especially like the yellow one with black shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm putting this one into my scrapbook for consideration for my daughter's room that I'm redoing. She is 8 but has let me know that she is now "teenager-ish". I think she would like this a lot.

    You're right that there are so many places where this chandelier would look good!

    -Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Gorgeous...... I am loving the green .......

    ReplyDelete