Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Become A Chinoiserie Chic Sponsor

Rodney Smith Photography
Looking to grow your business this upcoming holiday season? Chinoiserie Chic is now accepting sponsors. Whether you are an interior designer, an online merchant, a brick and mortar store, an Etsy seller, or a decorative artist, Chinoiserie Chic's large and sophisticated audience is a wonderful way to advertise. Please email me to learn more about my sponsorship levels. Please welcome The Pink Pagoda as a Premier Sponsor. You will find her link in my sidebar. In an upcoming post, I will interview Jennifer about her stunning collection of chic and affordable Chinoiserie giclees that belong in every Chinoiserie lover's home. Jennifer created this gorgeous Limited Edition Pink Pagoda Giclee for my Pagoda Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment