Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm A Giant Challenge - The Reveal Redux


Since the I'm a Giant Challenge dollhouse reveal was extended to today, here is another look at my Chinoiserie Chic dollhouse. Below are the links to my original posts on each room if you would like more photos and the details. Stay tuned later today for my new surprise reveal.

The Singerie Entryway
The Luxe Living Room
The Orange and Turquoise Dining Room
The Black and Gold Lacquered Kitchen
The Hollywood Regency Dressing Room
The Pink Chinoiserie Bedroom
The Spa Chinoiserie Bath
The Zebrine Office
The Rooftop Pool and Garden

The Singerie Entryway


The Luxe Living Room


The Orange and Turquoise Dining Room


The Black and Gold Lacquered Kitchen


The Hollywood Regency Dressing Room


The Pink Chinoiserie Bedroom


The Spa Chinoiserie Bath


The Zebrine Office


Exterior Front

Rooftop Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, and Garden

Rooftop

Exterior Front

Exterior Rear

Rooftop Pool, Hot Tub and Cabana

12 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that you could add one more thing...I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, that is absolutely, positively the best dollhouse I've ever seen. Amazing.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, Have no idea if this is a contest but if it is no wonder they had to extend the deadline. They saw yours & had to go back to the drawing board! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Beth. I had no idea it was this large!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this SO MUCH! I would like very much to see the other offerings from the other people who joined in this challenge. And, of course, can't wait for later today when we see what else you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dollhouse is absolutely fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have somehow missed seeing each of the rooms revealed, but luckily am here in time to see the final! What a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that was fun! The rooftop is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the absolute coolest doll house I have ever laid my eyes on!!!!! If you could only find a doll that looks like Mary McDonald!!!!! Every room is absolutely fantastic........Bravo, you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Beth, this must have taken you a lot of time and dedication! Everything is so perfectly detailed and laid out! Well done on an amazing job! The dollhouse is absolutely beautiful!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok am hooked the doll house is amazing. You will win. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is AMAZEBALLS. WOW! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete