Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CC's Top Ten Chinoiserie Pieces #4


Today's pick in my own top ten Chinoiserie pieces is the pagoda mirror. This too has become such a classic. I have two in my own home. It works perfectly in an entryway, dining room, home office, or powder room. Chinese red has become very popular and with good reason - it provides such a pop of color and is a more contemporary look. I also love it in turquoise, tangerine, black, white, and navy. A classic and more formal choice is gold. You can choose from new versions in every color and vintage finds as well. Circa Who and C. Bell are great sources for vintage. Last week I posted on Horchow's Red Pagoda Mirror regularly priced at $495 that was on a 30% off one day sale with free shipping.












2 comments:

  1. Beth I have always wanted one, and actually love the first gold mirror you have pictured!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous mirror in ANY colorway! And the next to the last picture has me drooling! I NEVER find these mirrors at consignment shops....if they have been there, they are immediately snapped up and are not left long enough for the ink to dry on the price tag.

    ReplyDelete