Sunday, April 22, 2012

CC's Top Ten Chinoiserie Pieces #7

Joe Nye
Greek key adds such a sophisticated, elegant, and graphic quality to any room that it requires a place in my Chinoiserie top ten. Check out my April Houzz Ideabook (link in my sidebar) for over 50 of my favorite Greek key ideas. I am so inspired by the O'verlays Greek key transformations that I have included a gallery below the vignettes by Joe Nye and Ruthie Sommers. These O'verlays have taken the DIY world by storm. They are a fabulous and budget friendly way to dress up a vintage or Ikea piece or even your walls or woodwork.

Ruthie Sommers











2 comments:

  1. Cannot get enough of Greek Key!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I would really like this company over in the UK as they are just what I'm looking for...

    ReplyDelete