Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Chinoiserie Chic Celebration


This coming Friday, May 4, 2012, marks the three year anniversary of Chinoiserie Chic. After more than 1,700 posts, my fervor for Chinoiserie continues to grow. The photo above is from my very first post launching Chinoiserie Chic. This Ruthie Sommers dining room, with its de Gournay wallpaper and Chinese Chippendale chair, embodies the beauty and elegance of Chinoiserie style. Please join me all week for a special celebration with lots of special posts and surprises.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't miss it for the world! You have brought so much joy to those of us who are devoted to this blog and your daily offerings! You and Chinoiserie Chic are an absolute treasure in my life! Happy Anniversary my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, three years! Congratulations and thanks so much. I am so enjoying the ride and hope you will keep following your chinoiserie passion so I can keep learning and being inspired. Best wishes for afun anniversary week.

    ReplyDelete