Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Favorite Chinoiserie Laundry Room

Draza Stamenich
My dream laundry room - this was my favorite room in a 2009 Georgetown show house. It has Gracie wallpaper, a Neirmann Weeks chandelier, and aviary wire cabinets. I also love the white washer and dryer. So clean and fresh looking. I went on a show house tour in my own neighborhood and one house had a laundry room with six stainless steel washers and dryers and marble counters. Help me. I'll take this darling little room above. Have you entered my giveaway?

3 comments:

  1. How luxurious, Gracie Wallpaper in the Laundry Room as well as a Weeks Lantern!

    I have featured an Interview with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make doing laundry so much more enjoyable.
    Happy Saturday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this room! I am doing laundry at this very moment and you are inspiring me to make changes in my room so I can enjoy having to be in there! That Gracie wallpaper is a wonderful backdrop!

    ReplyDelete