Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Chinoiserie Christmas - My Gift Wrap


I ordered a zillion rolls of this fantastic zebra gift wrap here and will be using black and white Greek key trim for ribbon to wrap all my Christmas gifts this year. I love this paper. It is even printed with soy inks using 100% wind power. It would be fantastic framed in a nursery or child's room or even used as wallpaper in a powder room. This paper reminds me so much of Scalamandre Zebras without the $$$$. I even did a post a while ago asking Scalamandre to come out with its iconic Zebras in some fun colors like this.


7 comments:

Vickie H. said...

I am CRAZY for this! It is wonderful! Off to make my OWN purchase!!!

The Pink Pagoda said...

You're going to have the chicest gifts around, but no surprise there!

My Crafty Home Life said...

This was a find. The ribbon puts it over the top in goodness.

Karen Albert said...

Beth,
Perfect selection for gift wrapping and trim! You know I adore the zebra prints!

2012 Artists Series,
xoxo
Karena

Lisa McGough said...

I love this paper! I bought a sheet to frame for my daughter's room. The pop of the b&w zebras are so great against the hot pink!

therelishedroost said...

Wow, love it how sharp those gifts will be!
Pop by for a giveaway at The Relished Roost!
Karolyn

Chateau À Gogo said...

Love it! Looks like the Dwell Studio pillows - Brandy