Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Navy Nursery Inspiration Board


Here is a fun nursery inspiration board I have created for a very Chinoiserie Chic baby girl. I have used navy in both key pieces and as accents.

It features pink greyhound wallpaper, a gold hide rug, a crib with navy linen and brass nailhead trim, a navy pagoda mirror, a Harry Allen gold pig bank, a stuffed pink flamingo, a vintage yellow Chinese lamp with a lime green silk dupioni shade, white curtains edged in your choice of pastel Greek key trim, and an egg chair with a pink and navy Greek key pillow and a navy and white throw.

By switching out the crib for a a bed, it becomes a girl's bedroom. I would use the Architecture Canopy Bed in navy or pink shown below. I want this room! In another post, we'll look at my inspiration board for a navy boy's nursery.



3 comments:

Lisa McGough said...

I love this! That wallpaper is amazing!

My Crafty Home Life said...

Is it wrong for me to want that fuzzy pink bird?

j9arietta said...

The wall covering has an Art Deco vibe. Fun!