Friday, February 15, 2013

Chinoiserie Chic in Florida

Artwork by Laura Mullaney
My favorite new blogger, Andrea at The Glam Pad, a transplanted Texan, is renovating a house in Coral Gables, Florida with her husband. She loves all things Chinoiserie, Hollywood Regency and Palm Beach Chic. A fabulous historic Chinoiserie property has just gone on the market in Coral Gables. Not their house, although I suspect she would love it. Andrea had the fun idea of me doing a virtual renovation and interior decoration of the property. It really needs work! Beginning Monday, I will choose a different room each week and create an inspiration board with my vision of the house. I will begin with the entryway and main hall.

Pop over and see Andrea's house tour today of Chinese Village House and then stay tuned to The Glam Pad for this fun new series.

3 comments:

  1. Beth, thank you again for agreeing to this fun project. The moment I saw this fabulous Chinese home come on the market, I immediately thought of you! It has your name all over it, and the new owners should definitely hire you as their interior decorator! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just found Andrea's blog last week. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Wouldn't it be great to buy that house?? - Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete