Friday, May 24, 2013

Chinoiserie Chic & Cheap - Pineapples & Flamigos

Pineapple Throw
 Ikea is all ready for summer with two of my favorite hot trends - pineapples and flamingos starting with these darling flamingo glasses below for 99 cents. There are trays, beach towels, throws, shower curtains, rugs - all very fun and very budget friendly. Check out my Pinterest boards on Pineapples and Flamingos for more inspiration.

Flamingo Glass

Pineapple Glass

Flamingo Throw

Trays

Pineapple Shower Curtain

Flamingo Shower Curtain

Flamingo Beach Towel

Pineapple Rug

4 comments:

  1. I stocked up on the flamingo and pineapple glasses last weekend... But I didn't see those beach towels! I'm definitely heading back to Ikea!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your heads up, I bought the cutest pineapple from Target. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think I'm over Ikea they produce some gems which pull me back in!

    Vanessa
    www.entrenous.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete