Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Chinoiserie Mud Room

Anne Hepfer Designs
As part of my One Room Challenge Laundry Room Makeover, I'd love to incorporate a mud room area, as this is the way the family enters the home from the garage.

These mud rooms all have wallpaper, as will mine. The one above even has a blue and white porcelain piece - I wonder why they don't show it with umbrellas in it? I'd also like a place to stylishly store boots, raincoats, and umbrellas. These are great inspiration. Make sure to come back tomorrow to see my progress in the laundry room.

a Nantucket cottage

Palmer Weiss

CWB Architects

2 comments:

  1. that first mudroom is awesome!! Love everything about it, wish It was mine!
    Best
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud never looked so good!! franki

    ReplyDelete