Friday, November 1, 2013

Laundry Room Pineapples and DIY


Several of you caught a peek of this area in my laundry room in my post on Wednesday and asked about it. I bought this mirrored fretwork table several years ago at JCPenney - here is the post. When I was at Target a few weeks ago, I saw these Nate Berkus pineapples that I had already purchased a pair of on clearance for $7.00 each. I already have one in white on my bar cart and one in navy on my desk. I thought they would make a cute display and provide organization for small items like clothespins or sewing supplies.

In white on my bar cart

In navy on my desk
I saw this on Pinterest - paper cocktail napkins framed and displayed at a Lily Pulitzer store. Wouldn't it be a darling DIY to frame Chinoiserie cloth cocktail napkins in cheap frames like Ikea's Ribba to use in a breakfast room, hallway, nursery, powder room, or wherever a small set of pictures is needed? These in the bottom photo are iomoi. Sort of a mini version of framing scarves.




5 comments:

  1. Love the Napkin DIY! How cute are those monkeys!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is amazing the fun things you can find at Target these days if you take the time to look, I love those they are great!!
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've "collected" napkins forever...what a "genius" idea to FRAME them...haven't had much luck with decoupage... franki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target finally came to Canada, I'm hoping to score some "pretty" for myself! Your pineapple set up looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that napkin DIY! and your pineapple use is genius! So ready for that final reveal, my friend!

    ReplyDelete