Friday, April 18, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds



Today we are going to look at some of my favorite finds in art, all at great prices. Every single piece shown is under $100.

I have included tiny original abstracts in stunning pastels by Marquin Campbell that can be hung on the wall or can sit on a chest or table with their 2" thick canvases. She has painted a stunning piece for my Chinoiserie Man Cave One Room Challenge that I can't wait to share with you.

The botanical photographs by Sarah Hollander are breathtaking. These are the modern alternative to botanical engravings. I predict they become very popular with interior designers. She has created some exclusive pieces for The Pink Pagoda.

I adore the whimsical work of Caitlin McGauley, one of my favorite artists. Her limited edition prints always sell out.

The art of The Aestate has such a great modern edge. I love it. You will be seeing one of her pieces in my Chinoiserie Man Cave One Room Challenge.

Marquin Campbell Original Abstract

Marquin Campbell Original Abstract

Sarah Hollander Pink Ranunculas #1 - The Pink Pagoda Exclusive

Sarah Hollander Pink Ranunculas #3 - The Pink Pagoda Exclusive

Caitlin McGauley Floral Canvas

Caitlin McGauley Safari Animals Canvas

Caitlin McGauley Leopard Giclee

Here it is framed in my dining room

Caitlin McGauley Zebra Giclee


A Blue & White Chinoiserie Giclee by The Aestate

Cheetah Twins Print by The Aestate

My final one today is this wonderful banana leaf print by The Aestate inspired by Hinson's Martinique wallpaper. At a large 20 by 30 inches, with four different banana leaf prints to choose from, use one, a pair, or a set of four to make quite a statement without the commitment and cost of wallpapering the room in this iconic design. This one is Beverly IV in the series.

The Aestate's Beverly Banana Print

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful artists and works of art!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Decorate Fearlessly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single piece!! Thank you for including Sarah's beautiful florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I really appreciate your including my botanicals. I really like all the other art you included!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my prints alongside all of these amazing works!!

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete