Sunday, June 19, 2011

Palm Beach Chinoiserie-The Wicker Elephant Table


It all started with this Kate Spade wicker elephant handbag just below that I absolutely adore. Then I saw the vintage black painted wicker elephant table below on Hillary Thomas' One Kings Lane Sale yesterday. So I am now on the hunt for one of these darling side tables, either vintage or new. I love the idea of spray painting it in high gloss black paint. Very Palm Beach. Or perhaps pink-very Lilly Pulitzer.

Kate Spade Royal Plantation Elephant Basket

Hillary Thomas on One Kings Lane

Vintage-check out places like Etsy, eBay, and craigslist

Wicker Warehouse for $89.95 in Tea Wash or White

2 comments:

  1. Seriously thought about robbing a bank when I saw her lovelies posted yesterday on OKL. Fabulous, glamorous & delicious all @ once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these wicker elephants!! It would be perfect on my covered deck!

    A red lacquer would look good as well.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Be sure to enter my exciting Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

    ReplyDelete